Thank you to What Abigail Says (https://whatabigailsays.co.uk) for nominating me.
THE RULES OF THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question
3 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
- I was Head Boy at School
- I am actually from Colchester, in Essex
- I trained as a Barista whilst in Australia
MY QUESTIONS FROM ABIGAIL:
- What is your biggest blogging achievement? I haven’t got any, perhaps when I used to have my own website it was being allowed to attend a Cocktail Making class or a new opening.
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go? Bali, if it was for a Holiday. But, perhaps back to Australia
- What’s your party trick? For someone like me, it may come as a surprise to know I can actually rap the Shaggy bit of “It Wasn’t Me” word for word
- Aside from technology, what’s one thing you could not live without? Food, sorry that’s a little cheeky! Music/Podcasts would have to be next on the list
- What star sign are you, and do you believe in horoscopes? No, sadly I don’t – Oh and I am Aries
I am guessing I need to nominate a few people, I don’t think I have enough to list but I will ask one of my blogging friends to take part if they want.
My questions to those who choose to join in and share are;
- When did you start blogging?
- What got you into blogging, did someone inspire you?
- What’s the one taboo subject you love/or would love to write about?
- What’s your favorite season?
- And, finally, do you dunk your Jaffa Cakes?